with Thai Smile Dental Holidays
Partial Denture Thailand from THB 3,500 (US$ 116). Full Denture from THB 14,000 (US$ 466).
What is a denture and when is it needed?
Dentures are removable appliances that are custom made to replace your missing teeth. While they make take some time getting used to, today’s dentures are natural looking and more comfortable than ever.
- Restore your smile and appearance
- Correct problems with speech and chewing
- They are extremely durable
- If well maintained, they should last averagely 5-10 years
There are two main types of dentures: full and partial. Our dentist specialist will help you choose the type of denture that would work best for you.
- Partial dentures: If you are missing several teeth in the same jaw, a partial denture can replace these. The denture is removable and stays in place with small clamps to the remaining teeth (or crowns).
- Full dentures: For a toothless jaw, a full denture can be a good solution. Full dentures remain in place by form fitting to the gum ridges.
Alternatives to dentures
Dentures can be uncomfortable to have in your mouth, but most get used to it eventually. Alternatively, there are two other ways missing teeth can be replaced – with bridges and implants.
Bridges: A bridge can replace 2-3 missing teeth in a row, and is considered a “fixed, or permanent denture”.
Implants: Implants are the most expensive option for tooth replacement, but they look and feel like normal teeth – better than any other options! Read more about implants here.
Let us help you find the best option to replace your missing teeth, email email@example.com.